The female seniors here are... Petite. And cute.
*~*~*
We don't have enough males here. So the girls are really independent.
*~*~*
Books are expensive here.
*~*~*
You can find belacan and cencaluk here.
*~*~*
You can't find gayung here.
*~*~*
I am actually very semangat to study. But since I kept off from buying books, I can't start studying.
Padan muka, yes, I know.
*~*~*
Nasi goreng is a lovely invention. We put almost ALL the leftovers into the nasi goreng, and it'll turn out good.
But as of now, we can only cook nasi goreng. =___=
Because we don't have much ingredients.
*~*~*
I found a changing room of sorts in Clapp Hall just now. It was fun praying there.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
try to buy textbook online.
ReplyDeletethere are much cheaper. XD
Nasi goreng is sedap. Nasi goreng kampung lagiii sedap!
ReplyDeleteGayung.....aaaa.
(Comments on food should come first, no matter what). :P