Saturday, September 4, 2010

House lagi

Roomie's bed.


My bed.


The closet and bathroom. Everything is white la in this room, kan?



The living room.




See, white lagi kan?





Our study tables. Memang semangat nak study la sekarang ni. Mine is on the left, Ain's is on the right.



That's it. We finally got beds after 3 weeks living in the US.
Hehe.
Alhamdulillah.
Now I need to focus on organic chem. Lotsa things I "should" know about.


10 comments:

  1. I see that you only have one pillow, what? No bantal busuk? not yet anyway??

    syukur that you have settled everything nicely, and can now concentrate on studying.

    We will always pray that you otak will not be kecot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sgt comel dan adorable kak amalina!
    selamat bersemangat dan belajar!huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meja 40usd from walmart. @.@'

    urs table how much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you mak and nisah. pasni mmg kena belajar betul2! Especially organic chem.

    J, my table from IKEA, $33.99 (excluding tax).
    Best kan kan kan? My roomie's desk is also from Walmart, also $40.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahhhh cantik!

    Your bed, your table, your couch, your room, basically everything in your house are wonderful!

    Cantik la putih, kalau warna-warni nanti sakit mata :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Wonderful" rudy, hmm... Betul jugak, betul jugak.

    And you know what? The seniors said white things in IKEA are cheaper... Haa~~~ When you get here in the US, try buying white stuffs yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  7. selamat tinggal dan jumpa di sanaSeptember 4, 2010 at 7:18 PM

    Wah, cantik amat rumah kamu ini, Amalina-san!

    Aaa....sedih sedih. Kat Columbus, mana ada IKEA. Nearest IKEA store, 2-hours journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kenapa ada "inverted commas" -__-' Betul lah wonderful.

    Hey I posted something on your Formspring, and I'm all excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amalina is learning organic chemistry.September 5, 2010 at 9:56 AM

    Ye, nanti kita jumpa di sini insyaAllah: That's why I like Pittsburgh. It's not so kampung, but it's not too city-ish. It's "just nice". :)
    You'll find other stores la kat Columbus. Hehehehe...

    Rudy: At first I was being negative, thus the inverted comas, then I thought nanti I demotivate the juniors pulak, so I said la "wonderful".

    Apa aku mengarut ni? That doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. By the way, I personally think that this is so far the best updated senior's blog you know? I haven't seen any other seniors have updated their blogs with awesome photos like yours. We're anticipating for more hehehehe :P

    ReplyDelete