You know how I said a few posts back that I won't miss INTI at all?
Well, I take that back.
Yeah, kena batang hidung sendiri yang tak mancung ni.
But the other day I totally missed INTI.
It's not the buildings per-se, but I missed the people around me.
I missed Liya and Humaira and Norlida.
And how we always hang out at Liya and Humaira's room until Liya became stressed.
How I could meet with people from first and third and fourth floor on the second floor--They usually lepak at Liya and Humaira's room.
How we cracked stupid jokes and laughed so much.
How I always kirim things to my roomie and other friends when they went out.
How I could drive people around to Giant to buy things.
How we had usrah every week, and solat jemaah everyday.
How we had to walk to classes.
How we stopped at Bakery and INTIMart.
*~*~*
I miss INTI. I miss the library. I miss Mr. Lim. I miss the kampung-ness of INTI.
I miss the sidewalk cafe.
I miss my room in INTI! The bed, the table, the cupboard--heck, even the bathroom!
I miss the S-2 level. I miss studying at night while listening to couples whispering down below.
I miss the washing machine AND the beloved dryer on S-1.
*~*~*
INTI, for whatever reason, has been full of good memories.
I can't say it forced me to grow up though.
But it's a good place to be studying.
Darn it.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment