Okay, let me be honest here: I don't feel like raya-ing at all. The raya mood doesn't come to me, yet.
All I could think about is submitting my organic chemistry exam next Monday, practicing my Arabic, reading psychology, and studying organic chemistry chapter 2.
In fact, I was thinking, "Hmm... Hari Sabtu lepas jamuan raya tu sempat kot nak study malam tu..."
Yes, my head is full of "study study study study!!!"
I know Mak would probably say something like, "Takkan nak study je, rehat la kejap, it's RAYA!"
I know, I know.
But I can't help it. I really want to do my best here. The subjects (especially org chem) are challenging. I need, I really, really, really need to study.
Okay, if we have raya photos I'll upload them here.
I'll wear my baju raya for psycho class and music recitation on Friday, InsyaAllah.
Rasa tak percaya Ramadhan dah nak habis.
This Ramadhan feels so long...
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
You are wrong, I am not going to ask you to relax, and stop studying. Raya there will not be the same as what you are used to. sure you will not feel the raya spirit or mood. So what else to do? Studylah....
ReplyDeleteNext year might be different, because the place and people are more familiar.