Something I wrote in my other blog:
I guess I'll get married when I stop reading Naruto and Hitman Reborn.
And when I stop crying over Lelouch's epic final moment.
Or when I forgot how epic Tengen Toppa Gurrennn Lagann is.
Or or or!!! When I stop thinking Vegeta is so cool.
*~*~*
It's gonna be hard if I say I'm gonna get married when I finished my ToTA or FFX game.
Cos I'm never going to finish those.
*~*~*
Life's been good here.
:)
(Well, even if it's bad, I'm not gonna say it's bad).
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
Lawaknyaaa~~~ I have the same thing on my mind about being married.
ReplyDeleteRasanya lepas kawin pun, I'll still think PW's super awesome and cool. :D :D
Glad to hear you're doing good there!:)
May Allah help you with your exam next Monday.
p/s: confirm dah nanti kita ada UO with the sisters. cuma waktu saja yang belum konfem. any updates, I'll tell you soon yeah.
No comment =.="
ReplyDelete