Why am I having cravings when I'm here?
I've been craving for ie cream, cookies, and cake ever since... 2 weeks ago?
Gosh. And even after attending several open houses (and subsequently eating lots of cookies, cake, and ice cream), the craving is still strong.
Just now we bought ice cream because I haven't been eating them for a while.
I think at some point my housemate got a bit freaked out seeing my crazy cravings for ice cream.
Memang sah-sah berat badan naik nanti bila balik Malaysia.
Ok, toodles, I need to consume another type of ice cream--Choco mint!!!
Salam.
P/S: I'm slowly grasping org chem. Pray for me that I'll get through this.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment