And then during the night we went to Tasnim's house and Amberson. Pecah perut makan banyak-banyak.
I didn't/still don't feel sad during raya. At some point I did miss waking up in Meru and getting ready for raya, but then the feeling dissipated and I was okay.
Even listening to lagu raya didn't make me homesick.
Alhamdulillah kan?
*~*~*
This morning Ain and I cooked rendang for Malacca (is this how you spell it?-- I don't think that's how you spell it), which is Malaysian Association in Pitt, Hari Raya gathering today.
The rendang tastes like rendang to us, but I guess we'll let the guests decide after this.
*~*~*
That's it then.
Salam.
Selamat Hari Raya.
Good to know that you're doing fine during Raya!
ReplyDeleteAt least this post can relieve me a bit, I mean takde la risau sangat nak raya kat US next year :P LOL
Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya again, and good luck with all the tests and exams! Pitt ftw! :P
Rudy, I think you're more semangat about Pitt than I am.
ReplyDeleteNot that there's anything wrong with that, of course.
*shame*
ReplyDelete