Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Exemption!!!

I just discovered that I could've been exempted from taking the English Placement Test!!!

URGH!

If you score 600 and above in the critical reading section in SAT, you can be exempted from taking the test! In which case, I COULD'VE BEEN EXEMPTED!!!

I didn't submit my SAT scores to Pitt because they say it wasn't compulsory. Plus, the scores are 2 years old, I wasn't sure they'd accept it or not!

I was thinking about sending them the SAT scores (if they accept it), but it might take at least 2 weeks for the SAT scores to reach the university.

Two weeks buat apa. I'll be there in two weeks anyways!

Sia-sia je amek SAT, IT CAN'T BE USED AT ALL!

URGH!

I hate my stupid procrastinating self right now. Mak mesti give me a lecture on my attitude by now!

Now I have to friggin' take the placement test.

1 comment:

  1. No, I wont lecture you... and I dont agree that the SAT you took is useless, I am sure you learned a lot; preparing for it, sitting it.. and other things that came after it!!

    ReplyDelete