Today we went for the Freshman Convocation. Well, actually all new students need to attend this, so there were a mix of freshman and transfer students.
It's a good thing we had prayer timetable, because we had to pray after the convo, not before it. Asar is around 5:07pm here, so we managed to perform Zuhur prayer. Alhamdulillah.
I managed to set an appointment with the internet service provider. It's not a contract, so I can terminate it whenever I want.
I'm supposed to get my debit card today, but it's probably mailed to a senior's house (since we didn't know our house address yet when we made the card), and the senior is out. She has an emergency right now.
So I guess I'll have to take the debit card some other time.
I was excited about Skyping with my family after coming back from the convo, but I guess my family members want to limit the amount of time I contact them.
Okay, this will make me cry.
Haish.
Can we not limit our communication time? Please? I feel like I really need the family connection.
After this, we're going to break fast at an Islamic Community place. There's an iftar there. The food's yummy. :) Free food!
After that, we plan to tarawih in my house.
Tomorrow I have an advising appointment, so hopefully I can look through my tranfered credits and whatnot.
That's all. Just updating.
Salam.
No comments:
Post a Comment