Friday, August 27, 2010

Subjects

So, I might be taking these classes:

Organic Chemistry I
Detective Fiction
Modern Standard Arabic I
Introduction to Psychology

The Organic Chem and Detective Fiction fulfilled the requirement for my major and general education respectively.

I had to take Arabic and Psycho because there's not much place left in other subjects. So basically I enrolled in these classes for the sake of enrolling.

I'm quite anxious and worried to start learning. The organic chem seems hard. I think I have to read a lot of detective novels in the detective fiction class, the Arabic might be hard, and psycho, for some reason or another, seem scary to me.

Every class seems scary to me.

I need to be positive don't I?

But sometimes it's hard to do that.

I hope I can do well, and do my best.

*~*~*

It's getting colder here. We need to buy more clothes in order to survive this weather. Maybe we can go this weekend or something.

*~*~*

I like breaking fast here. We eat out, and we pray out. When we eat, we don't stuff ourselves to death. :)

...

...

...

So that's it. Since I'm a worrier, I worry about everything.

I worry about money when we first came here. I worried about classes now.

Next time, I'll find something else to worry about.

Urgh, all the worrying must be damaging my intestines.

*~*~*

Allah, I pray that You can Protect and Guide me. Only in Your Hands to I seek protection and help.

Everything depends on Allah.

2 comments:

  1. In that case, you might want to consider dropping one of the courses, i.e the pysico. That will leave you with 12 credits, less work, and can consentrate more and get 4 flat!!

    ReplyDelete