Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rumah

This is the view from Amberson Apartment's kitchen. I don't live in Amberson Apartment. I stayed there for almost a week while my other house is cleaned by the very kind and good seniors.


Now this is my house. That's the entrance to the bedroom. Yes, we slept in the living room last night, cause the bedroom is cold.


This is the view of the kitchen. The many stuffs you see here are mostly seniors' stuffs. They haven't had the time to bring them to Amberson yet. Our stuffs are much less.







That's the entrance. I don't know if you can see it, since the door is so white.





This is the view from the entrance.



Again, another view from Amberson. The house is on the 6th floor.



That is the path to entering the Amberson Apartment where the seniors and Saf live in. The flowers here are gorgeous.


I cried looking at the pic. Huhuhu. I love them so much.





So that's it for now. I'm sorry, I said I would take lotsa pictures, but in reality I'm not the picture kind of person. But I'm doing this anyway, especially to show family members how my house looks like.
I didn't have any camera, so I had to make do with the phone's camera. I didn't buy any new phones either, since my Nokia can still be used here. I'm quite stingy here.
That's it then.
Salam.






1 comment:

  1. Salam Amalina. WEEE~~~Dah ada gambaq dah. :D Thankyouthankyou. I enjoy looking at the pics too(like others did).

    The hall name for your apartment*points to the above post* sounds like one of those names you can find in LOTR books...hehe.

    Stay strong, Amalina!Ingat ALLAH, mak ayah, adik-beradik dan orang yang masih ada kat Malaysia ni selalu. And, selamat bertarawih at your home. :)

    p.s: I made a promise to myself not to buy a phone too when I get there. Gotta save money. Kadar C lah, katakan. :P

    ReplyDelete