So, I was supposed to send off my friends at KLIA. Saying our last goodbyes and whatnots.
Unfortunately, I didn't make it.
I was on my way to KLIA when I SMS-ed Aim's phone to ask her about KLIA. But then her brother called me and said that they all had gone in. There was no way I could've met them by then.
I felt really, really, really stupid then.
What chafes me the most about this whole matter is that I made a promise to them that I'd be there
I made a goddamn promise that I couldn't keep!
Now I feel like a promise-breaker. I always try to keep my promises. I do.
So, to all my frieds (especially Aim, Dayah, and Syafa), I'm sorry I wasn't there. I'm really, really, sorry.
P/S: I feel bad. :(
P/P/S: I feel REALLY bad. :((
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
me too.
ReplyDeletei wish I could call kasya, once.
huhu