I'll be leaving in... Let's see... 3 more days? Maybe less.
The problem is I don't feel anything at all at most times.
I woke up as usual. I laze around the house as usual. I don't feel like I miss my family members much.
At night however, the feeling of cuakness emerges. Then during the day it'll be gone.
I have less than 3 days in Malaysia and I can't be bothered to feel anything. Not yet.
Is this good or bad?
On the good side, at least I'm not crying my eyes out.
On the bad side, I might cry like hey when I'm leaving my family behind.
*~*~*
Oh wells, oh wells.
What will come will come, if Allah Wills it.
...
...
...
Okay, maybe I should pack some more things now.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
Akak, all the best in Pittsburgh! That's one of my dream universities, you know, but they don't offer GIS major. D:
ReplyDeleteDon't forget about us juniors in Malaysia.
See you at the States next year! :P
And Selamat Hari Raya in advanced. xD
Oh yeah, read less Naruto, and spend more time with the beloved ones! :P
Rudy.
Go Amalina go! I mean, with the packing. :P
ReplyDeleteSee you in US...insyaAllah.
P/S: Macam biasa, upload gambaq banyakbanyakbanyak tau. :D
Betul sangat apa yang adik Rudy awak cakap tu, lusa nak gi dah, takyah lah baca Naruto tu lagi... kat States nanti suka hatilah, asal jangan lupa tugas utama...study...
ReplyDeletei feel that way too.. days before nk fly :3 but msa kat airport tu, org JPA tu ckp ada msa 15 min ja ngan parent sblum masuk departure gate, rsa tersentap hati..
ReplyDelete