Thursday, August 5, 2010

Khas to Incik Cipan

Dear Incik Cipan,

I SMSed you to tell you about the doa kenduri, but you didn't reply my SMS. You either ran out of credit, or you're too lazy to reply back.

Or maybe you switched off your phone, or maybe anywhere you were didn't have any reception.

I YM-ed you too.

Either way, I hope you can get an internet access wherever you are, and I hope you're still a stalker enough to stalk my blog.

So, I'm inviting you to the doa selamat. Because I think, you're the most free amongst my closest friends, so you should be able to come (if you don't have any other plan, that is).

Yours truly,
Ms. Otakkecut.

2 comments:

  1. Cipan yang di siniAugust 5, 2010 at 9:52 PM

    Dear Ms.Otakkecut,

    Sorry for not replying your sms, I've been having some kind of trouble lately, I just couldn't muster enough strength to even read sms. But that's an excuse, I'm so sorry T____T

    So, regarding your invitation, baru dapat dkt ym gak, hehe. InsyaAllah I'll try my best to be there! Kalau xleh dtg, I'll tell you. Weeeee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okeh. That's good enough for me. Come if you're able to.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete