The tentative date for my flight to Pittsburgh is August 18th.
That means I have roughly... 16 days left.
Wow. But I still haven't continued my packing. Lotsa things to pack: baju raya, baju kurung, stationaries, books...
Argh! The closer the date of flight, the lazier I get! I don't feel like doing ANYTHING.
The thing I do best nowadays is read Naruto. And when I finish rereading the 500++ chapters, I'm prowling for doujinshis and fanarts.
Malas~~~
About cooking, I didn't cook anything, yeah, you read that right, NOTHING at all at home during this holiday. Instant noodles and hamburgh don't count, since only teenagers eat those.
I hope I can tibai something while in the US. Or maybe I'll let someone else do the cooking. :)
...
...
...
By the end of this month, I'll have to start using my brain.
URGH.
P/S: Incik Cipan ko ada kat rumah ke tak?
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
u'll absolutely regret it if u dont know cooking when u come to the States. ABSOLUTELY REGRET. WE'LL SEE THE TRUTH.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm home!!! Why? Jdrama, anime, manga, buku, game!!! (Apkah kehidupnku ini?) Okay, ada gak ye pengisian rohani, huhuh.
ReplyDelete...
You'll be flying soon.. My result will be out soon hohoo..
XD XD XD
Ha... Incik Cipan, kalo aku buat kenduri2 doa selamat, you canmake it la kan? Haaa~~~ Bagus2. Teruskan usaha anda juga dalam Jdrama, Kdrama, animanga, games, + rohani.
ReplyDeleteKekekeke.
Huhuhuh, boleh3. No problemo, gtau la ble ek.
ReplyDelete(Patut rohani la no.1 kan.. ish3)