Cicaks nowadays?
I've been living in this house since 1998, and cicaks had never been as dense as they are now.
Here are a few guidelines as to how a cicak should behave:
Cicak Behavior (CBH101):
# When a human approaches, HIDE QUICKLY
# Never be visible on the floor in the daylight. Only at night can a cicak be crawling about on the floor.
# Hide yourself when a human approaches. Go to the OPPOSITE direction so as to not be seen by the human.
# Stay away from famous places the humans always visit (i.e: the dish rack).
*~*~*
Cicak nowadays are so dense!
They appear in the daylight, and they don't know how to hide themselves beneath the fridge on time.
I had to go "AHHH!!!!! CICAK!!!!" when I wanted to retrieve the laundry from the washing machine.
Seriously, it's not that hard to avoid ME.
AND then was another one that had to hide near the dish rack. Bengap betul lah.
I think cicaks nowadays lack survival skills. Hish.
Maybe evolution had made them dumber.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
salam...
ReplyDeleteohoho...I still remember the 'cicak-event' at your room...
LOL...it was hilarious considering the fact that hidayah-san and you don't like cicak at all.
Man,I am grinning like mad now.I should really stop.STOP!!
glad i could help make your day brighter nadiah-san.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure they're trying to be friendly.. heheh..
ReplyDeleteincik cipan? is that you? friendly la sangat. iyer.
ReplyDelete