Monday, November 2, 2009

A few things I like.

1. Scrapbooking.

I love scrapbooks. I think I discovered them from flickr. I started doing a few scrapbooks (mostly involving SHINee), and a few birthday cards too.

I wonder why I don't make a scrapbook that involves my family, or my life? Hmm... Maybe I should make one.

2. Breakfast.

Source: http://www.bishopslaw.co.uk/cms/photo/misc/Breakfast.jpg

I love cooking really (not baking though. Baking is hard). But I was always fixated with breakfast pictures. I love breakfast pictures (though I seldom eat breakfast myself. My stomach can withstand hunger in the morning).

But I jsut love breakfast pictures. Breakfast is... Lovely. Especially when you have fried eggs, toast, boiled potatoes... Maybe a few sausages. A piece of fruit. Hot tea or coffee...

Ahh... That is the life.

3. Bedrooms. Or lovely rooms.


Taken from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/muchi_uochi/517648947/


Ever since I was little, I had always loved bedrooms pics (or in this case, craftrooms).

I like browsing through IKEA magazines, looking at the bedrooms pictures. The furniture, the bedsheets, the colors, the organizations...

Maybe I should've studied interior designing or something.

You know how people say you should find a work that you will love? Well, I think I might love interior designing. I can imagine myself having fun if I were to work as an interior designer.

But what am I doing studying Science in INTI under a scholarship?

*~*~*

I think I have a good brain. And the country needs people who will contribute in science.

So interior designing will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment