Things I found while tidying up the room:
1. The hammer (Oh, there you are! You've been lost for 2 years or so!)
2. A plastic bag full of nails (where did that come from?)
3. One tudung periuk. I really don't know how it got into the room. =___=
I should be studying for TOEFL instead of doing arts stuff and tidying up the room. Aigoo.
*~*~*
Have you ever felt that your life is so good, that in the future something bad is going to happen to you?
I always feel like that. Especially now.
Well, I'm not saying my life is SO good right now, but I have a feeling that I might not have a bright future.
Sometimes I think I won't be able to get pregnant (and I so yearn to get pregnant and have my own children).
Sometimes, I think I will be an andartu. Maybe no guys will like me at all. :(
Sometimes, I think my marriage won't last. Or my children will not turn to be good kids.
Sometimes I think my siblings and I are going to fight when we're old (like certain relatives we know *ahem*).
Sometimes, I think I won't live long.
*~*~*
Is it bad? Thinking this way?
According to the law of attraction, what you think is what you attract.
Maybe it's better for me to not think at all.
*~*~*
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment