We tried this tonight ('we' being Ujai and I).
And it was surprisingly delicious.
To be honest, I was skeptical about it succeeding. We tried making burger patty before, but that one wasn't that delicious. It was edible, but not scrumptious.
This time though, Mak lend a little help by mincing the daging korban. Since I found this recipe last night, I was excited to share it with Ujai.
It was delicious. Really. I thought the sauce would be... Mild. But instead, it packed a lot of flavors. Hmm...
And I like the way she cooked the meat. Fry them first, then partially boil them. Nice~~~
Since it's Korban season, I strongly suggest you try this recipe. It's very simple (in fact, I cooked using my memory after I watched this).
The only difference was the veggies. I used broccoli, potato, and mushrooms (couldn't find the tomato in the fridge).
Try it! It's yummy!
P/S: Don't use Ramlee's minced meat. That one isn't so delicious. Trust me, I know.
P/P/S: Ujai said, "Along, ni hidup lagi semalam" (talking about the daging).
No comments:
Post a Comment