TT__TT
ZOMGHOWAMISUPPOSEDTOLIVEWITHOUTINTERNETCONNECTION???????
So I'm currently sitting in Mak's office, taking advantage of UPM's internet. Huhu.
This is the downside of today's generation--We can't live without internet. Imagine life without blogger, facebook, and YMs... *shudder*
How am I supposed to be a busybody without internet now? *le gasp!*
*~*~*
Angah has chicken pox.
XD
Imagine that! I've been living with chicken pox scars for most of my life, and she has just gotten it NOW. She's 18!
(Interesting info: I have a chicken pox scar the shape of Australia. Maybe that's why i always thought I'd be studying in Australia instead of the US).
Angah is gatal now. Kesian jugak. Garu-garu aje.
*~*~*
The new wireless thingimajiggie Abah bought is so slow. No kidding man. It's slower than INTI's connection. Imagine the horror.
*~*~*
Pipah, I has received the pictures. I is the thank you.
(Yes, we speak like that in my house. It's called broken English. Try it at home, it's fun)
Unless of course, you're going to sit for TOEFL, or any of its equivalence. I had to refrain myself from speaking like that a few days before my TOEFL, otherwise I'd be talking like this during the speaking section:
"Yes, I is agree with this statement. I has an experience with this situation. Me thinks it'd be best for the student to go running in the rain"
*~*~*
No comments:
Post a Comment