Friday, November 6, 2009

Happiness and nocturnal

I woke up today, and suddenly, I was happy.

Wish I can wake up like this every morning ne?

Well, since I usually wake up after Zohor, I guess that's just imposible.

*~*~*

The good news: I woke up in the morning today!!! 8D

Mak, you should be proud of me!!!

Rejoice! Rejoice! I slept before 12:00am! I woke up before 12:00pm! Isn't that a wonder now? Haha. (It should be, since I got 2 hours of sleep only last morning).

*~*~*

I looked around, and I found out why certain people are nocturnal:


http://science.qj.net/Genes-explain-nocturnal-people/pg/49/aid/90770


I guess it's genetic. Hmmm. I don't like to blame genes when it somes to certain things, but I guess in this case, we can safely do so.


That explains why the sis and the bro and the father sleep late. In fact, I think my cousins have the knack to sleep late too.

*~*~*

Something smells in this room. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment