Monday, November 16, 2009

Paranoid?

I had a dream last night. I was driving the Peugeot with Ujai (I don't know why I wasn't driving the ZX).

Somewhere near Warta, I noticed the car was acting funny. The car was out of fuel.

I tried to look for a U-turn somewhere, so I could go to the Projet station on the opposite side. But as Murphy's Law would have it, I missed the turn. And so I had to stop at some kedai.

As luck would have it, I met Pipah and Zatil in front of a shop. They saved me. Haha.

*~*~*

So when I woke up today, I fetched Ujai from school, and yes, I filled my ZX tank again (the gas-o-meter showed that the tank was around 45% full).

And yes, the gas-o-meter is reliable now, I KNOW. Abah had fixed that. He changed the whole darn tank didn't he now?

But I guess I'm always going to be paranoid when it comes to car fuel. I had 3 bad experience when it comes to cars without fuel OK? I'm entitled to be paranoid.

Whenever the fuel is less than 50%, chances are, I'm going to fill the tank until it's full. Bite me. Urgh.

1 comment: