They post at their fesbuk, or YM, or Myspace, or Twitter, or what other things out there I don't know about, saying:
"Whatever~~~ Like I care!"
or
"I don't care anymore!"
I'm sure you've seen this somewhere at some point in your life. Perhaps you've posted something like this too (I think I might have).
Well, the funny thing is, if you "don't care" at all, you wouldn't type that in the first place.
Not caring means you don't have that particular subject (be it a someone or a something) in your mind.
Like, I don't care about SAM students' exams, so I didn't know when they started or finshed their exams. I was totally oblivious to their hard moments, because I didn't care about SAM exams. Not saying I dislike or have anything against it, it's just that I'm ignorant towards that particular subject.
So when you actually type something saying "I don't care", it means unconsciously, you DO care.
Cause if you don't care about your, say, ex-boyfriend, you would just carry on with your life, totally oblivious to his life. You would be busy with university applications, tranlating certificates, going to school to retrieve your SPM cert, studying for TOEFL or SAT, and many other things.
You wouldn't log in into fesbuk just to post "I don't care about you anymore" on your wall.
Kan?
So, if the next time you see someone posting something similar to "I don't care anymore", try replying this:
"If you don't care, how come you spent your time and energy typing about something you don't give a damn about?"
P/S: You can type that on my wall too if I wrote something like that on fesbuk.
No comments:
Post a Comment