Ehem.
I am hungry right now.
The problem is, I've promised my brother, Ujai, that both of us will start eating better from now on.
In other word, we're going to eat on time, and eat real food on time. That means no cooking other food when Mak has bought lauks. We also promised each other to eat whatever lauks Mak has bought, regardless of whether we like the lauks or not.
We also promised to eat veggies. Whatever veggies Mak bought.
We promised to stay away from carbonated drinks, junk food, fast food, sweets, and other unhealthy food.
We promised to drink lots of plain water and eat a lot of fruits.
...
...
...
We're doing this because we don't want him to become overweight and unhealthy.
The problem is, I am underweight. He's on the way of becoming overweight.
We should have different diets.
But we're not. I promised to go through this with Ujai.
So while it's good for Ujai to lose some weight, it's not good for me to do the same thing.
I should be gaining weight.
...But I'm not.
Huhu. I've refrained myself from eating ic cream and chocolate cake today. Simply because Ujai can't eat them too.
I've never refrained myself from eating anything I desire. Now I have to. For my brother's sake.
He'd better start losing some weight!
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
ahaha just like harry and the dursleys in goblet of fire where dudley had to go on with that new diet thingy. XD
ReplyDelete-pilloweer