Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Advanced Enrolment

I missed my advanced enrolment! Hebat gila lah.

I just realized that yesterday and today are the days for semester 5th onwards to enrol. And you have to send your email from 10am til 4pm only.

And I discovered this at 10:30pm just now.

Hebat lah Amalina. Murphy's Law gila lah hari ni.

Sekarang kena enrol next January plak. Takpe takpe. Bawak banyak-banyak bersabar.

Tapi padan muka gak lah Amalina, sebab tak alert pasal benda-benda nih. Asyik on cloud nine je.

Ok, when you're feeling down sebab principal reject your documents AND you missed your advanced enrolment, you go watch youtube.

And eat.

PIPAH/ZATIL/WAN: KORANG. YOU GUYS BETTER MAKE SURE THE PICNIC PLAN IS ON. AKU NAK PICNIC TO RELIEVE STRESS NIH.

2 comments:

  1. amek ape nex sem?

    btol btol
    miss the old way of advance enrollment

    huhuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku nak chem2 (tapi dah full), music (clashing dengan chem2), dengan politik (tak di-offer for nxt sem).

    Aku taktau lah nak amek ape dah.

    ReplyDelete