I am STILL hungry. Anyone wants to swap places with me? If you want to lose weight, please swap places with me!
You just have to sleep late/not sleep at all, wake up at 4:00pm, have one meal that'll constitute as your lunch+dinner, and can't eat anymore until you fall asleep.
Nice diet regime right? One meal per day. It's the life, I'm telling you!
*~*~*
The frog is gone from the bathroom. But I still am paranoid when I use the bathroom.
*~*~*
There was a cicak who melintas-ed in front of me yesterday. Yes, in the middle of daylight. That further strenghtens my belief that cicaks ara getting more stupid.
*~*~*
While Angah dreamt of bullsh*t dreams last night, I dreamt Ujai has gotten so thin. Haha.
*~*~*
I wish people can update their blogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*~*~*
Hey, what's the time showing at the end of this post? 5:30am? I should've slept at 4:00am. Now I have to stay awake until morning.
Maybe I should apply for a job in 7-11. The night shift. Or jadi jaga kilang or office or bank. Or jadi tentera yang jaga sempadan negara. My nocturnal tendencies would be fully utilized that way. Ergh. ERGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*~*~*
Haha. If you think people from INTI stalking your blog is scary, wait til you discover some parents stalking blogs. I kid you not!
No comments:
Post a Comment