I am currently at Kuantan, having family holiday.
And while stalking people, I discovered some of them have already decided on the subjects to be taken next semester.
ZOMGPEOPLEWHYDONTYOUEVERLETMEREST?!
Here I am, pretty content with my uni application progress, and enjoying my holiday. Now I'm a little bit stressed thinking my friends have already decided on their classes (especially Shira. That girl always makes me cuak).
Ok, no more thinking about college. At least not until my holiday is over.
P/S: Sape tau mane nak cari official translation service? Texas A&M nak translation made by an official service. TT__TT. If anyone is reading this, PLEASE tell me!
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
salam...
ReplyDeletewah,you're on holiday!!
kuantan pulak tuh.my family are planning to go there as well, but then there's still no progress with the plan...*sigh
don't be cuaklah amalina, most of the classes for next sem don't clash, so it'd be quite easy for us to arrange our timetable.
anyway, enjoy ur holiday in kuantan!!=)
p/s : try asking bee chiun. if i'm not mistaken, she's applying for that uni as well.
hahahaha. betul2. shira slalu wat org cuak. hehehe. no offence shira. bgs jugak cuak actually. xde la terlupe. :P
ReplyDeleteZOMG YES! BAGU gak shirah slalu buat kita cuak. otherwise kita tak buat kerja. TT__TT
ReplyDeleteNways, sape tau camne nak contact bee chiun?
And yes nadiah, I AM enjoying my holidays. Huhu. Hope you enjoy yours too!
i hv bee's number! nk display sini ke?
ReplyDelete