
Just watched The Princess and The Frog yesterday with Ujai.
When the VCD comes out, I am so going to buy it.
Then I'll have to watch and rewatch it, then memorize all the songs and dialogue.
Next I'll recite random The Princess and The Frog quotes at random moments of my life with my sister.
Cos that's what we do with our favorite Disney movies.
We recite the dialogue at random moments.
So don't watch Disney classics with me. I'll probably recite the dialogue as we're watching the movies.
Like what I did when Liya was watching Lion King. I'm sorry Liya (bukan Liya baca my blog pown), but I couldn't help myself.
*~*~*
I just hope I'll have time to memorize the songs before going to US (InsyaAllah, kalau application tak ade masalah).
*~*~*
P/S: New year's approching!
P/P/S: Nak watch Tarzan after this. Ergh.
oh. besnye2. tomorrow, my turn plak. hahah. hopefully.
ReplyDeleteTAK CI TAK CI NAK TGK GAK WAAA.... D:
ReplyDelete-pilloweer