Friday, December 4, 2009

THERE WAS A FROG IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was minding my own business in the bathroom, when suddenly I saw something moving at the bottom of the door.

Since I have super-reflexes when it comes to forgs or cicaks, I immediately recognized the thing, and my reflex was to flee.

I went to the other door, towards Ujai's room:

Amalina: UJAI! UJAI! UJAI! CEPAT CEPAT, KASI ALONG PINJAM TOWEL!!!!

Ujai: *lent his towel*

Amalina: *used towel to cover self and sprinted out of bathroom.

Ujai: Kenapa along?

Amalina: ADA KATAK DALAM BILIK AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Now, before any of you think anything, the bathroom is on the first floor, NOT the ground floor. How the heck did a frog get into the bathroom?

Huhu.

Next, called up Mak to capture the frog. Yes, at 2:00am in the morning.

Me, being the scaredy cat that I am, hid in the parents' bedroom, covering my ears. (I don't know why, but during the intense moments just now, I covered my ears. I don't know why).

Unfortunately, Mak didn't catch the frog. It ran away and hid in some corner. Maybe tomorrow Mak will try capturing it again.

Another thing what Mak does in this house. Huhu.

Cuak woh.

6 comments:

  1. mesti cute katak tu!!! 8D
    -pilloweer

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it is me in your place, i'll screaming and run away like a mad banshee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZOMG KATAK IS NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, we commented at the same time hidayah-san!
    Yeah, I was screaming too. like,

    "UJAI! UJAI! UJAIII!!!! CEPAT KASI ALONG TOWEL!!!!"

    Otherwise dah keluar bilik air tak pakai pape. =//////=

    ReplyDelete
  5. mwahahahaha!! XDDD

    semalam saya pergi kenduri tahlil kat satu masjid nie.. ada makan2. waktu tu hujan. bila saya turun tangga nak masuk kereta waktu nak balik ada katak mati bawah sandal saya yang selalu saya pakai tu, depan masjid. ntah sape pembunuh n waktu pembunuhan sya pn x taw. dahla mcm janin kena penyek, meloncat saya kluar belari dalam hujan, terus sembunyi peluk belakang mak.. makhluk dlm masjid tgk sya peliiik ja. sekarang rasa ngeri semacam nak pakai sandal tu <(TT^TT)/ *traumatized

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZOMG!!!!

    Ada org pijak the katak ke?

    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^10000000000

    Amalina pun traumatized nak pakai kasut kalo ada tragedi camtu.

    ReplyDelete