Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ZOMG I AM SO EMBARRASSED!

Most (if not all) of the universities I'm applying to need the principal's signature for my high school documents. This means Ms. Sri can't certify my high school certs and transcripts.

With this in mind, I went to Jalan Empat with my bulk of documents, intending to get the principal's signature.

But when I showed the clerk my bulk of papers, he said the principal might refused to sign them all, because "Dia ada banyak kerja".

His predicition was true, because when he showed my papers to the principal, she refused it.

The clerk then said I could go to Pejabat Daerah or SK Jalan Empat to get them certified.

I went back and told my parents that the principal refused to sign my papers (logic jugak, because I went to school around 4:00 pm, office dah nak tutup. Maybe principal tak sanggup nak sign banyak tu when dah nak balik).

Suddenly, my parents pulak yang marah-marah. So my Mak called up the school office, and talked to the principal.

ZOMG CAN I SAY I AM SO EMBARRASSED NAO?

Even the clerk knew that my MAK called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneonesatusatusatu

So Mak explained that my documents need the PRINCIPAL'S sign, not the Pejabat Daerah or SK Jalan Empat's sign (I don't even go to SK Jalan Empat). Trust me, I've checked and rechecked the universities' application guidelines, most nak school seals or Principal's signature.

Other alternatives would be US embassy or Ministry of Education. Mana nak cari orang tinggi-tinggi camni weh? My parents bukan Dato' or Datin yang kenal orang-orang pangkat tinggi weh!

Thus, Mak talked to the principal, and now she said I can come to school tomorrow MORNING, and give them the original certs and my photocopied certs (so the clerk can verify the originality), then let her (Principal) to sign them.

Ok, sounds normal right now, but really, I think orang kat office tu semua might think I'm this spoiled brat yang mengadu kat mak bapak dia bila tak dapat buat something.

Dah lak tu, kalau skolah menengah lagi takpe lah jugak, ni umur dah 19 tahun dah, tak reti-reti nak handle sendiri ke?

ZOMG BESOK KENA PEGI SEKOLAH LAGI! MALU GILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said so to Mak too when she told me what she just did.

I went, "MAK CAKAP DENGAN PENGETUA?!"

Mak: "Aah. Kerani tu siap cakap "Mak dia" masa dia nak pass call to Pengetua. Mak nak dia paham yang documents tu semua kena dia yang sign. Nanti kalau Along pergi Pejabat Daerah ke, SK Jalan Empat ke, diorang plak cakap yang diorang tak boleh sign, macam mane? Pastu kena pergi skolah balik kan?"

Amalina: "ZOMG MAK I AM SO EMBARRASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASAL MAK CALL? MALU GILA! MALU GILA! ZOMG I AM SO EMBARRASSED!!!!!!"

Angah and Ujai: "Oh, shut up lah Along. Bukan apa sangat pon. Orang nak tengok polar bears nih!"

*~*~*

...Oh, yeah, kat Bangi nih, skolah pakai Jalan-jalan je.

I said I went to Jalan Empat, meaning SMK Jalah Empat.

Ada SK Jalan Tiga, Jalan Empat, SMK Jalan Tiga, Jalan Empat, Jalan Reko.

Tak kreatif, I know. Don't tell me that. I've heard that enough.

*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment