Friday, October 8, 2010

What I learn from Digimon. No, seriously.

I'm gonna talk about the tall Blondie and the guy with the star on his T-shirt, in case you don't know.

*~*~*

Apparently, after reading Digimon wikia, I discovered that Tai actually helped Sora confessed her feelings to Matt.

BLOODY FREAKING SURPRISE!

And here I thought I was a hardcore fan who knew everything about Digimon.

Yeah, don't look for the dubbed version, because the message and the "true" story will be (literally) lost in translation.

I guess, after all these years of frustrations and "WTF? SORA SHOULD BE WITH TAI!" moments, we FINALLY discovered something.

My guess goes like this:

Tai and Sora are just best friends. Yeah, they're male and female, but nothing more ignited within themselves.

Tai also became best friend with Matt, mind you, so when Sora fell in love with Matt, Tai acted as the mediator:

First by urging Sora, his childhood friend, to go and confess.

And secondly, he might be glad to know that both his best friends are hooking up together.

I guess all along there was no Taiora whatsoever. Those two are only friends.

*~*~*

This greatly shows why male and female SHOULD NOT get too close with each other.

I mean, yes of course, both of you might know that there's nothing "special" between the two of you, but other people don't.

So fitnah can easily be ignited.

Tai-Sora relationship clearly shows this. Eventhough they probably had NEVER harbored any romantic feelings towards each other, both of them are close.

VERY close. They fought and forgave and bickered and said sorry.

To the outsiders (viewers like us, for example), they seem like a couple. A sweet, very logical, very possible couple.

But in truth, in reality, they're not.

Heck, Tai and Sora probably freaked out if they heard rumours about both of them being an "item".

"Me? With SORA? I slept with her when we were little!"

"Me? With TAI? He peed on my mattress when we were little!"

"How could we be an item?!"

So yeah. That shows that fitnah (or speculations) can arise just because a male and a female got close together.

Imagine if that happens in real life (which I know DOES happen a lot).

*~*~*

Basically, Tai and Sora just became victims of our (my) own fitnah.

The nature of their relationship was normal. Nothing special, no romance, no exclusiveness.

The moral of the story here?

1. People talk.And they speculate. And they make fitna.

2. There's a reason Allah doesn't allow male and female to get too close. We might be good people, but other people out there ARE NOT.

If fitna can happen to fictional characters, it can DEFINITELY happen to real people in real life.

*~*~*

Be appeased Amalina. Be appeased.

P/S: One moment I'm thinking deep thoughts about my "maturity " (or the lack of it), and the next thing I'm analyzing Digimon characters' relationship. Hebat la Amalina. Hebat la.

1 comment: