Saturday, October 23, 2010

2 months?

I've been here for over two months.

Apa? Baru dua bulan? Apsal rasa macam dah lama gila je?

No, seriously, both Ain and I feel like we've been here far longer than two months.

Sometimes it strikes me--I'm an international student in a class, surrounded by all these mat salehs.

XD

Funny funny funny funny.

*~*~*

It's getting colder now. It's not even funny.

The sun shines quite nicely nowadays, but the wind is cold. The air is cold.

Then senior cakap, "Ini sejuk? Belum winter nanti lagi..."

Yes, thank you Nik for the nice reminder.

Saya sangat "look forward" for the snow.

*~*~*

I have to take care of my health here. It's sakit time around here--Even native mat salehs pun sakit, I'm worried that I, as a new foreigner, will not be able to stay healthy.

Takpe takpe.

Usaha jaga kesihatan ye Amalina?

*~*~*

I want to thank Allah for making me a Malaysian.

Being Malaysian had helped me in my Arabic (because some (if not most) Malay words have Arabic roots) and World Music (because it's easier for me to learn about Korean music, Bollywood, etc) classes.

See?

How beautiful Allah Helps me.

Thank you Allah.

Alhamdulillah.

1 comment: