My sistel recently started something awesome! (Well, it's not recently, but I only just knew about it today).
I think what she's trying to do is awesome.
You know how to make yourself feel better? Help make others feel better.
No, it's not so that you can gloat and boast about your "helpfulness", it's about giving and helping. When you help others unconditionally (this is important--UNCONDITIONALLY), you help yourself back.
Maybe that's why Allah Likes it when humans donate and help other people.
Because He knows it helps us too.
*~*~*
I'm ashamed to admit I'm not as giving as I'd like myself to be.
:(
Boo-hoo, I know.
But after reading about what my sistel intends (and ahs already started to do), I think I'm gonna have to do something about it too.
Thank you sistel for inspiring me.
Thank you.
P/S: I hope you're doing well over there.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment