Friday, October 15, 2010

Old.

If the old can be satisfied with their life while awaiting death, then the young should not fear the life in front of them.

*~*~*

I wonder. If I were to turn 80 (if Allah Wills it), would I regret looking back at my life?

Or would I feel like it was a life worth living?

Would I be satisfied with my life?

I guess I should now live to the fullest in order to reach that sense of satisfaction.

I don't want to regret anything when I'm nearing death.

I want to live a life worth living.

*~*~*

But, what if I don't get to live until I got wrinkled?

What if I don't get to live to see 30?

Or 25?

Or tomorrow?

I guess I better make today a life worth living then. So that when I sleep tonight, I can look back and be satisfied that today was a day worth living.

Just in case I die tonight.

*~*~*

P/S: Apa aku mengarut ni?

1 comment:

  1. btol2. takutnyer..
    kalau tibe2 kiter termati, kiter da puas hati ker dgn apa yg kiter pernah buat selama ni kan...
    amalan kita dan sebagainya..
    cukup ker............
    cukup ker byk tu jer nk tunjukkn kat Dia...
    cukup ker byk tu jer amalan yg nk ditimbng ntok melayakkn diri ni msuk ke syurga tu....
    layak ke


    .....


    astaghfirullah..
    thanks 4 posting this post amalina..
    muhasabah.. tazkiyatun nafsi..

    ReplyDelete