Yes, I'm double posting in a single day, I don't care, this thing happened after I wrote my last post.
*~*~*
I was going to perform the Asar prayer in the library just now. There's a nice corner where nobody really frequents. I like praying in that corner.
So on the way there just now, there were these two guys ahead of me who were blocking my way.
I was beginning to feel cuak--"Apehal mamat-mamat ni diri tengah jalan?"
And I saw them putting pieces of paper on the floor. I thought they were waiting for the papers to dry or something (maybe they did an art project in the library).
But then I saw one of them moving a paper more to the right side--Cos a Chinese guy wanted to walk through too.
And I heard one of them said, "It's okay, you can walk."
And simultaneously another guy was performing the takbir.
Wah~~~ Best gila.
I thought of walking past them too to get to my corner, but since one of them had started praying, I decided to pusing-pusing between bookshelves heading towards the corner. Respecting people.
I had half a mind to join them for solat jemaah, but I changed my mind. Tak pasal2 nak nyibuk je. Da la those were guys.
:)
That made my day.
Usually I was the only one performing prayers in the library (never seen anyone else did it).
*~*~*
Begitulah kisah-kisah di library.
I know, I know, the seniors probably won't find this interesting whatsoever, but I'm still new here, and things like this make my day a little bit cheerful.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
nk suka lah.. : )
ReplyDeletei think its interesting and AWESOME since we never done it here in temple.
ReplyDeleteits like we have a prayer room in student center, but still, aku teringin nak solat di mana mana. haha.
teringin gilaa! i think its cool. haha.
i think it's better when you have a specific place to pray. huhuhu.
ReplyDeletebut yeah, it's nice jugak, lari2 satu bangunan cari tempat semayang. hehehe.