Just now in Arabic class, we had to make our family tree, starting from grandparents from both sides coming down to our own siblings.
First and foremost, my thought was--"Darn it, I hope I get m y gradmas' names right"--Cos yes, I don't remember their names well--Shame on me, yeah--cos they've always been Toka Wan and Opah to me.
Next, spelling their names in Arabic letters--Patiah (I think Tok Wan's name is Patiah--Became Bati'ah, with "ain".
Mohd Noor, is, of course, obviously, Muhammad Noor--Mesti instructor tu pikir apehal la orang Melayu ni suka sangat "nur" ni.
Then Tok Abah is Tan. Yes, Tan.
And Opah is Hajariah (I hope it's Hajariah).
Instructor: "Hijariah?"
Amalina: "Hajariah".
*~*~*
Then Abah's name--Amirullah, well, she's seen that several times already.
Then Mak's name: Zaleha.
Instructor: "Zaliha? Laisa ism Arabi."
Amalina: *angguk-angguk*.
*~*~*
Siblings.
Muhammad Hudzaifah...
I SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG FOR THE WHOLE 13 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE UJAI!
ZOMG. I WANTED TO LAUGH THINKING HOW I'VE MISSPELLED YOUR NAME ALL THESE YEARS.
Yeah, it's حذيفة.
ZOMG! START USING THAT SPELLING FROM NOW ON BROTHER! THAT'S YOUR TRUE NAME!
*~*~*
That's all for today. Sekian.
P/S: I thank Allah for helping me get pass through org chem Exam 2 with (almost) flying colors. :)
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment