You know how I said I always feel empty?
Well, I always feel like that lately.
After usrah or ISK, I'd feel very motivated to do good and follow Allah's path, but after a few days, my enthusiasm starts to wane.
I'd like to be able to feel motivated all the time! I like feeling that way.
So I asked Humaira if she has a few tips to share so that I can always charge my iman (bak kata Kak Intan).
A few things she suggested:
1. Read and understand the Quran always---> Roger that! Still on my way to finish reading the tafsir (saya lembab, I know).
2. Always reflect with your friends
Humaira said Nadiah and her always talk about studies, etc, but inbetween the talk, they also insert about Islam. I wanna join the discussion too!
*~*~*
Lately, I've been trying to feel motivated by reading articles in iluvislam.com. I must say the articles help a bit.
But for most of the times, I'd wonder:
"Camne nak motivate yourself ni Amalina?"
Tadi masa mandi pun terpikir benda ni, LULZ. Tak proper, I know, tapi asyik pikiq benda ni ja.
*~*~*
So I'm wondering if everyone else feels the same way as me? If they don't, then I'd like to know how they keep their iman charged all the time.
Going to usrah is one thing, yes, I know, but inbetween usrahs, from one Tuesday to the next, I still need to feel motivated right?
I don't know if people see this as an excuse on my part, but I really like feeling motivated about Islam.
Tak tipu punya!
*~*~*
Lately, you know what I bersyukur about?
BEING ABLE TO EAT ICE-CREAM OH YEAH!
Terima Allah kerana memberi peluang kepadaku untuk makan ice cream pada hari ini, semalam, dan kelmarin.
Itu nikmat Allah juga kan?
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
salam amalina..
ReplyDeletehurmm..dont worry about dat feeling..
sometimes i did feel like dat..
kadang da feeling just pop out like dat..
nvr mind..just keep on learning about Islam..
maybe one thing u can do is dat reading the kisah2 sahabat..it really motivate us..btw, keep on praying to Allah to put us in the life of 'iman'..insyaAllah will help us..
so, dont worry ok :) lets try our best :)