Friday, January 8, 2010

1st week

It has been a good week. I was anxious about this particular week, considering I missed advanced enrolment. I thought I might have to enrol into random classes just for the sake of attending classes. But turned out, I got good subjects:

CHM152 (1B)
ART105
REL200(1B)

Chemistry2 is with Mr. Lim. I like him already.

Religion is a bit... Intense. And majority is juniors. ZOMG can I say I'm intimidated by them? They look so outgoing and confident. Maybe I should ask them to lend me some of their courage. This kakak needs a lil' bit. Can ah? WhatamIrantingaboutwhattheheck.

Art seems ok. But due to the roomie's advice, I think I need to be careful in this class. It's been fun thus far.

*~*~*

I have submitted ALL the documents for university application! YES! YES! Someone needs to belanja me today!

*~*~*

3 comments:

  1. Salam.

    Yes yes.
    Mr Lim sangatlah best!

    Haha...Amalina.
    Intimidated?
    You know you can do it. Give it your best to survive in the class!
    I'll try my best as well...inshallah.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes~~~ I like him already. Since you guys support him, I take your words lah. tapi he seems really, really good.

    and yes, zomg i'm intimidated. tapi ganbatte lah dlm rel200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun worry. aku pun intimidated by juniors gak. probably sbb aku sebaya ngan diorg. hm.

    btw, dh dpt x thumbdrive? :-S

    ReplyDelete