Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Destructive, among other things.

You know what can be destructive?

Blogs. It can hurt you so bad. Enough said.

*~*~*

Today, I think Allah helped my friends and I so much; more than normal. I THINK lah. For all you know, Allah has been nice to us ALL ALONG.

I still can't comprehend the Powerfullness of Allah Almighty. But I'm trying to understand. Sometimes, you tend to forget how miniscule you really are in His eyes.

*~*~*

I have a tendency to bash people in my blog(s), so I'm trying hard to shut up right now.

*~*~*

You know why sharing is good? Because other people will be able to give you brilliant answers to questions that muddle your mind.

Like what Hanisah did for me in the sharing session just now.

*~*~*

Oh, we've been praying together for a while now. I think I'm liking it. Thank you to Humaira and LF for their willingness to open their room to other people.

*~*~*

1 comment:

  1. yes indeed.

    i gotta lessen my habit of bashing people in blog too.

    thank you too, Hanisah!i really like the 4 "meanings" of the word.*big smile*

    ReplyDelete