Baby steps to improvement.
You know how Allah always has a better plan for you?
Here's my experience (this experience seems similar to a lot of INTIans).
Since I was small (primary school) until I reached secondary school, I rarely attend Islamic gatherings.
I didn't like them all that much.
Even if I did attend a function, it was "terpaksa rela".
(Why? Because saya tak pandai sangat bab-bab Islam ni. Jadi bila ada majlis agama, Amalina rasa inferior.)
Kalau ada solat hajat, saya jarang datang.
However, since Allah catapulted me into INTI, I discovered the true meaning and value of His hidayah.
If I were to be catapulted in local universities, like UIAM, I might take Islam for granted still. Because there, things like Islamic talks and functions are compulsory. You go to the functions because you HAVE to go.
But here in INTI, I see my friends working hard to organize Islamic functions/gatherings. Some other friends are eager to attend these gatherings.
We don't take the gatherings for granted.
Bak kata Hanisah semasa sharing session semalam, "Itulah indahnya perancangan Allah".
Awak agak-agak, kalau Amalina tercampak ke IPTA, dan Amalina terpaksa hadir ceramah-ceramah agama, Amalina akan menghargai Islam tak?
Not likely.
*~*~*
I'll be honest now. Sekarang saya kena balik rumah dan cari baju-baju lain. Enough said.
*~*~*
I ate mix ice-cream for 5 days in a row! YA ALLAH SEDAPNYA AISKRIM TU!
Nikmat Allah kan?
*~*~*
Lately, I rarely switch on my laptop. Memang jarang sangat. Ini pun satu improvement, sebab kalau tidak saya akan menonton video-video di Youtube dan squeal tak tentu pasal apabila menonton SHINee.
P/S: No offense to people yang watch MV Korea ye.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment