Monday, January 11, 2010

Anak dara pemalas

Ya, saya mengaku saya anak dara pemalas juga. You can bash me nao.

Tetapi ada juga orang yang lagi pemalas dari saya. Saya tak suka anak dara pemalas.

*~*~*

Socially awkward people are socially awkward.

*~*~*

The grass is always greener on everybody else's gardens.

*~*~*

If you meet ungrateful people in your life, just be patient. These people aren't grateful to their God (Allah), then don't be surprised if they're ungrateful to you and me!


I read that in "Jangan Bersedih" just now.

*~*~*

It's hard to be good to people who aren't good to you.

*~*~*

I don't undertand certain people here (in INTI). I just don't.

I've read many self-help books. And now I'm seeing the proof right in front of my eyes.

But I still don't understand them.

*~*~*

1 comment:

  1. jgn risau la, once u go overseas, u'll definitely be socially awkward person, unless u can speak a really good american english. the emotions u had for them, will in turn felt by surrounding person in US soon. dare to bare it?

    ReplyDelete