I read Mak's post about the "How well do you know your teen", and yeah, she got it pretty much right.
For me, although I liked Bio and Sejarah in high school, I also liked Physics. Jeng jeng jeng...
And I don't know about my sibs, but I don't really WANT to be rich when I grow up. Being in a happy middle-class family suits me just fine.
I want to have a happy family when I grow up. Does that sound weird coming from me? Do you people see me as this ambitious, driven student who just wants to climb up the career ladder when she has a job?
Because more than anything, I'm scared I won't have a family. Or children. LOLZ.
7. What is the one thing your teen wishes they could change about themselves?
Their nose—they wanted sharper, higher nose
LOLZ!!!! That is so right. Wah, my Mak is so hebat and dahsyat!
P/S: I'm staying away more and more from the internet nowadays. Hmmm
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment