Saturday, August 1, 2009

Digimon is good for your health.

Our War Game poster. Digimon. Effing good movie. Yeah, I'm a nerd/geek/whatever the heck you want to call me. I love Digimon.





Digimon is good cos it makes you happy.


It makes me happy, so wth.




I lost my semangat to study for finals. No kidding, I'm telling you. I haven't studied like hell yet.

Not good. Not good.

Anyways, I'm rewatching Digimon (during exam season, yeah).

Good ol' Digimon. Digimon. Digimon. I wish I can be as passionate while studying.
=__________________=

Oh, since looking over a few pics posted at FB, I discovered I look chubby (no surprise there).

Maybe because I've been having proper meals sonce coming to INTI (despite the unappetizing food at DH).

I think I'm reverting back to my old eating habits--which means not eating much. Which might be good for my chubby cheeks, but it'd be bad for the rest of the body.

Yeah.

After finals, I want to eat Maggi. And drink Ginger Beer. Lemme finish one whole large bottle of Ginger Beer. Ginger Beer is WAY WAY WAY better than Root beer anyways (what's the difference between Root beer and Sarsi? I think they taste the same... But some people pointed out that they're different).
Whatever lah. Ginger beer lagi best.

Then I'm gonna be lazy and sleep and read all the romance novels I haven't finished, then reread Samurai Deeper Kyo and rewatch Digimon.

And do artsy farsty stuff (birthday cards for Shirah, Aim... Sape lagi? Ami? Humairah...)

Oh, and I think maybe I should start a business or something. Of selling birthday cards. :P

But since I don't have a single business cell in my body, why don't we jsut forgo that idea.

...I'm supposed to be reading about Chordates now. Do you know what chordates are? i dunno either. But it's coming out in the exam, so I better read lah.

Aigoo.

I need motivation.

1 comment: