I should be sleeping. It's nealy 5 am and I haven't slept a wink.
I should turn off my laptop.
I should brush my teeth and wear the retainers.
I should charge my phone.
I should...
What I SHOULDN'T be doing right now...
I shouldn't blog at near 5 am in the morning, in the dark, on my bed.
I shouldn't be loading Supernatural bloopers on youtube.
I shouldn't be looking for new mangas to read at Onemanga.
I shouldn't be stalking and reading people's blogs.
...
Ah, screw it. I might just stay awake and cook lunch straight away (since I've promised Mak I'd make lunch oledi).
Then after cooking, I'll be sleeping.
BRILLLIANT IDEA.
Now I just have to stay awake for say... 5 hours more.
Dies lah Amalina!
P/S: My roomie's new blog is called "hatireput". XP.
Which is quite nice, since my blog is "otakkecut".
XP
XD
Ok, I'm sleepy now.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment