Sunday, August 9, 2009

if I have readers here...

Since this is my first public blog (yeay! And yes, i have a private blog. I rant a hell lot more in that blog), I thought maybe I should introduce my family members (why am I doing this?).


This is my Abah. He's very strict. He didn't let us go out with friends for no apparent reason. I used to not be able to tell the difference between LRT and KTM. Sheltered children, I know.

Abah likes to try (note the operative word try) to gain weight. He always ajak Mak to gain weight together.

He has this special exercise movement (Angah likes to do that lately).

Abah is good in almost everything. He can't plant things, take care of pets, sew, or cook. Almost all of the other common things he can do (like repairing the car, as you see above).

He likes to do everything in the house, like renovating the kitchen, and repairing the upstairs toilet. But since he's doing it all alone, it might take years until his project is finished.

(Question: Our kitchen IS finished, right?)

Abah plays the piano. He likes to brag about him being able to lift his ring fingers for piano practice. Since Ujai and I don't play piano, Abah always kacau Angah into playing the chords and whatnot (not like I know anything about piano).

Abah doesn't like stupid actors, long queueing lines, or confusing McD workers.

He likes to ask his wife to buatkan air and tickle Ujai and eat Mak's nasi ayam.


This here is my Mak, the best mother you can ever wish for.

Mak isn't as strict as Abah. She's very sporting too. We can talk to her about almost everything.

Mak likes to get involved in her children's lives. So she usually hafals our friends' names and such.


Mak is also very friendly. Unfortunately, I don't inherit her friendly genes.

Mak likes to treat her children. She will never be stingy with us. But she has her limits also lah.

I wanted a PSP as my SPM gift, but she gave me a ring instead. Because "Gold will still be valuable in the future, unlike a PSP."

So I've never owned a PSP.


Mak also listens to some Korean music (obviously under the influence of her daughters). She particularly likes "My Destiny" by DSBK.

Mak reads her children's blogs, and the blogs that her children stalk.

There's so many things I can write about my Mak lah. I realized it would be a long post if I were to write everything about my Mak. :P


This is Angah. She's one year younger than me (in fact, she was born when I was barely one).

Since Angah opened her eyes in this world, she already seen a funny-looking creature she would later call Along.

We used to have the same things--Same haircut, same toys, same clothes, same shoes...

But as we grow, we drifted apart and started to like different things.

Angah likes Takeru from Digimon, green and brown colored dresses, and Jane Austen's books.

She bought a Twilight book jsut so she can complain about the book.


Angah is a hell of a writer. She has a gift with words. She writes good fanfics (which she rarely finishes) and she has this one good story she called "The Siblings".

Angah can play the piano. She composes a few songs. I particularly like one piece called "Hana".

Angah is usually afraid of me when it comes to our room. So she always cleans the room before I arrive home.

Angah is also good in drawing guys. But now she can't draw anymore (like me).

Angah is interested in calligraphy, and she had influenced Ujai to like it too.

Angah doesn't look like me at all. In fact, she looks more matured than me. But no worries, we are surely sisters by blood.



This is Ujai. He is actually bigger now. In fact, he is now taller than me and Angah (darn him).

Ujai is only 12 this year. He was born when I was 7.

Ujai likes to cook. Literally. He likes to menuntut ilmu memasak from various sources, like abang jual burger kat pasar malam, youtube, rancangan memasak, and many others.

Ujai listens to Korean music like her sisters. He likes Big Bang and DBSK (I think). I don't think he likes SHINee though.


Ujai is a lazy bum. Mak and Angah always force him to do maths or to go study.


Ujai doesn't like to do the dishes. So Angah always marah him.

Ujai eats the most in our family.


Recently Ujai has become more fashionable. He likes to take Abah's old clothes.

Ujai also has a tendency to take anything he finds. He can wear my t-shirt, use Angah's alarm clock, and pick up Abah's coins.

Ujai has his own room, but sometimes he likes to lepak in his sisters' room.

Ujai used to terjun from a bed and his gigi was patah. Hehehehehe...

Angah said he looks nothing like me. But personally, I think Ujai and I share a certain resemblence.


If Ujai doesn't look anything like me, then that means us three siblings don't resemble each other at all.




This is The Pillow. Its favorite word is "Butt" (obscene, I know), and it likes to ask for money.
Don't ask me about the pillow.



So this is my small family.


I am always thankful for them.


:P

1 comment: