Thursday, August 27, 2009

Of gaming.

Since Mak asked me to update, I did.

But I'm going to talk about games.

My roomie seemed to have utilized her holiday to the maximum aka playing games. =___=

That "Avalon Code" game that she found looks interesting. But I didn't read her whole post because she said "MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD".

So yeah.

The only game I've been playing this holiday is Suikoden V.
Suikoden V. The girly looking hero is still cool in my eyes.



And I didn't really start from beginning til end. I just level up my characters. I'm just replaying it anyways.

Other games I SHOULD HAVE played during the holidays include:

FFX. Huhu. But since the CD is damaged... Couldn't play anymore. I'm still stuck at the Great Plains or something. *sigh*

FFX2. I dunno where I left this game. I seriously need to finish it lah.


Tales of the Abyss. Teh awesome game! Again, the CD is damaged, and it's so hard to find the game now in Bangi. URGH! I need to play this again! Luke, Tear... TT__TT
Ok, now I feel like a loser for not completing most games I started. The only ones I always finish is Suikoden. Because Suikokden is teh awesomeness!


No comments:

Post a Comment