We won!
Yeay!
So Betty Barne wasn't not convicted as a witch!
Yeay! Yeay! Yeay!
Well, to tell you the truth, I didn't feel the "Yeay, yeay, yeay" when Han Lian said "Not guilty".
And one of my friends mentioned "The prosecution was weak, not that your defense was good."
OK, fine.
But our lawyer was good though, Shervin.
I always thought she was all sweet and friendly (which, she IS, of course).
But in the court, I got so takut looking at her. Heheh. And I on HER side. Hehe.
The trial was good lah. It wasn't long (2-6pm).
Both lawyers managed to discipline themselves.
Shervin even skipped a few witnesses (which I haven't seen any lawyer doing).
I'll ask Naza for pics soon. Hehehehehehe...
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment