Friday, July 3, 2009

Of speculating...

I discovered something amazing today!


People in INTI (some of them anyways), thought I'm an item with I***n


Har. Har.


Haish. I guess when you live in a small, secluded place like INTI, everyone becomes a gossipmonger.


And some question my ring. It's from my Mak lah. A strange substitute for a PSP I never had.


Is it so hard to believe we're friends? I***n's like, the ONLY close guy friend I have.


Ok, maybe I'm too kepoh2 about this. But I just discovered this TONIGHT. And it's just plain amazing what people can do to occupy their spare time.


And it's funny lah. Come on lah. I've known him for like, five years now? Since 2004, ok? Haish. If there was something going on somewhere, something would have happened during that period.

As it turned out, nothing happened (and I hope nothing ever will).


People's imaginations can be so active sometimes, can't they?


...I am still in a state of amazement. Wow. Wow. WOW.

2 comments:

  1. owh haha....tau cite ni,panas....

    skrg mungkin dh sejuk kot..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha? sape2? nape aku x tau pun? T_T

    ReplyDelete