1. Read insurance brochure.
2. Start making list(s) of things to bring.
3. Decide which baju kurungs to bring.
4. Buy shoes and luggage bags.
5. Take online placement test and online orientation.
6. Scan and print important documents.
7. Decide what book(s) to bring.
*~*~*
Is this list realistic? I don't know.
InsyaAllah, I'll be flying to the USA on 18th August. Which is on Wednesday.
I don't feel the excitement yet though.
Just saying.
I'm going back to reread Naruto. 500 chapters is a lot.
Antara Socrates dan Salamis: Merenung ‘Kerosakan’ Anak Muda dalam Memori
Sejarah
-
“Berbaloi pelaburan €2 aku!” Saya mengomel sendirian. Saya sedang membaca
buku Corrupting Youth: Political Education, Democratic Culture, and
Political The...
4 months ago
woh, my result will be out on the 19th. Scary2, keke.
ReplyDeleteSaja menyemak :P
Assalamu'alaikum.
ReplyDeleteAmalina-san, is it okay to bring along NDS on the plane? +_____+
*takut&malu nak tanya pakcik kapalterbang haritu
Incik Cipan, is that you? Hah! Nanti aku dah sampai US, ko gitau aku ape result ko. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteNadiah san--> Dah solve ke belum? Boleh bawak NDS?