Friday, July 23, 2010

Mission: Success

So I was daydreaming + watching TV just now when I heard a "TAP!!!" sound.

At first I figured some cicaks were just too stupid to see where they were crawling.

But after a few moments, my brain cells worked again and I had a eureka moment.

"Tikus masuk perangkap kot?"

And YES!

It did!

I was screaming like a loon in the kitchen just now, celebrating my victory!!!

Hehehehehehe...

I already put the mouse outside (it's ugly though. Very long snout too. It's smal though. I thought it was bigger).

P/S: Did you hear that OneManga is shutting down? Scary thought really. When I lamented about this predicament (cewah) to Mak, she told me to buy the Naruto tankobon while in the US. Make them my collection. Yeah, sure, no prob.

But how about the weekly updates?

2 comments:

  1. perrh.ngan Mak satu kepala minat Naruto.Mmg nice.haha. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mak tidak membaca Naruto. Mak cuma memberi cadangan.

    ReplyDelete